Drop Shipping Hair Extensions Made Easy!
Once a customer places an order on my Shopify store what happens next?
The fantastic thing business owners love about our Dropship Extensions APP is the automation. Let’s briefly go over the process of what happens when a customer places an order on your store. This of course is after you have properly integrated the app and products in your Shopify store.
1. Customer places order online. Your credit card processor has charged the customer for the purchase and you have now received the revenue for the sale.
2. The Dropship Extensions APP charges the credit card you have on file with us for the wholesale price of your order. Putting a credit card on file is part of the setup process.
3. We have now received the payment and are ready to process your order. If there is ever a time we have a problem processing the order with your credit card on file we will contact you.
4. Our team will promptly pack your order and get it ready for shipping. If you are interested in custom packaging or branding we do that too! It adds a real professional look to the order which results in repeat business.
5. Once we have the tracking information for your customers order it is put back into the Dropship Extensions APP. The app sends the tracking information to your store. A shipment confirmation is then sent to the customer with their tracking information.
As you can see, the process of dropshipping hair extensions is very quick and automated. This saves you time and money which is the key to success for any business. We have taken what we have learned over the past few years selling 1,000’s of bundles weekly with hundreds of hair extension partners. Your success in the hair extension industry is important to us. We win only if ou win!